Re: examples of a variety of sites that include illustrations of concepts (i.e., examples of 3.4)

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:24:44 -0400
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Wendy,

         Sorry! I think I misquoted from this note in a reply to Joel,
saying you did the research in 12 minutes instead of 12 pages in a half
hour .... no matter the details, your point was well made that
illustrations even in complex subjects are already here, especially when
the purpose of the page is communicating or learning. (I read through your
descriptions, and didn't see a thing there that could be useful on my kids'
pages ..<grin>.. complex subjects with specific audiences all!)

         Thanks for your support and your time to "illustrate" the concept ....

                                                 Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem