W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > November 2006

Re: Re: agenda: GRDDL WG Weekly 22 Nov

From: Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:05:35 +0000
Message-ID: <21e770780611220505x3c3c46eiaddfc023bc41f490@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Cc: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Regrets for the telcon today (2006-11-22), I have a previous commitment.

-brian

On 11/21/06, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:
>
> Was out of the office this morning, but I second this agenda.
>
> I'm going to add one thing: We've had productive WG meetings so far, but
> we really need to speed up on making technical decisions as a WG, as we
> are supposed to go into Last Call at the end of Dec. As chair, I'm going
> to attempt after every completed test case (that the WG has been alerted
> of) to confirm the technical decision being made in the next telecon.
> Second, if progress has not been made on an action, we should use the
> telecon time to decide to prioritize the action, and if the action if a
> priority, to make a gameplan at the telecon how we can resolve the
> issue/create the test case.
>
> Again, up until Dec. is the critical path for this WG, so we'll need all
> hands on deck! So please come to the telecons and make progress on any
> actions.
>
> Dan Connolly wrote:
> > I propose the following agenda:
> >  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
> >
> >  1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-11-22T11:00-0500
> >           + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
> >             code:GRDDL
> >           + chair: HarryH
> >           + scribe: Ian D.
> >                o supplementary IRC chat: [5]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
> >                  port 6665
> >           + ACTION: Harry to send info about WWW2007 GRDDL tutorial
> >             [6]DONE.
> >           + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- 15 Nov 2006 as a
> >             true record
> >           + roll call, comments on the agenda.
> >     2. Cross-document Introduction
> >           + ACTION: iand to review Murray's suggested intro
> >             also: [8]McBride 10 Nov and [9]Gandon 17 Nov include
> >             comments on the abstract and intro.
> >     3. Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents
> >           + ACTION IanD: to study
> >             http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#title_autho
> >             r. [10]DONE
> >           + ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness. Withdraw?
> >        PROPOSED: to approve [11]testlist1#xmlWithGrddlAttribute and
> >        [12]testlist1#projectsSpreadsheet.
> >     4. GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML
> >        see [13]GRDDL and HTML Norman Gray (Tuesday, 14 November) to
> >        public-grdd-comments.
> >     5. [14][#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may
> >        produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
> >           + ACTION: chimezie to develop test case to demonstrate both
> >             sides of the issue with #issue-output-formats
> >     6. [15][#issue-mt-ns]
> >           + ACTION: Iand to construct a content negotiation test case
> >           + ACTION: Murray, DanC, chimezie formulate source examples
> >             (with xincludes) for GRDDL transform
> >     7. [16][#issue-base-param]
> >           + ACTION: DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
> >             and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
> >             [17]suggestion to pass it as a parameter and discussion
> >             with Chime [18]over extension functions.
> >           + ACTION: chime to help danc with test cases on base param
> >             issue
> >     8. Primer Document
> >           + ACTION: Harry and Brian to rewrite second part of primer to
> >             use Brian and Dan's instance data. See [19]message from
> >             Brian and [20]message from Harry.
> >     9. GRDDL Spec: General issues
> >           + ACTION: DanC to create a "normative only" view of the GRDDL
> >             spec. Progress: [21]spec_lean Revision: 1.2 of 2006/11/10
> >             07:39:56
> >           + ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementation appendix to the
> >             GRDDL spec. Progress: [22]Re: Notes on implementing GRDDL
> >             from scratch
> >           + ACTION: DanC to prepare slides on grddl-rules.n3. Withdraw
> >             in favor of work on section 3? see [23]Connolly 7 Nov 2006
> >             12:38:27 -0600
> >    10. schedule
> >           + ACTION: Harry to update weekly agenda with
> >             durations/dates/schedule info
> >      _________________________________________________________
> >
> >       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
> >       [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
> >       [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
> >       [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
> >       [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0065.html
> >       [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/att-0066/grddl-wg-minutes-2006-11-15.html
> >       [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0051.html
> >       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0081.html
> >      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0067.html
> >      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#xmlWithGrddlAttribute
> >      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#projectsSpreadsheet
> >      [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2006OctDec/0028.html
> >      [14] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-output-formats
> >      [15] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns
> >      [16] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param
> >      [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0123.html
> >      [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0128.html
> >      [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0032.html
> >      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0018.html
> >      [21] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec_lean
> >      [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0055.html
> >      [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0042.html
> >
> > p.s. I haven't sync'd with Harry on this. I'm having trouble
> > reaching him.
> >
> >
>
>
> --
>                 -harry
>
> Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
> http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
>
>
>


-- 
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk
Received on Wednesday, 22 November 2006 13:05:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:46 GMT