Re: agenda: GRDDL WG Weekly 22 Nov

Was out of the office this morning, but I second this agenda.

I'm going to add one thing: We've had productive WG meetings so far, but
we really need to speed up on making technical decisions as a WG, as we
are supposed to go into Last Call at the end of Dec. As chair, I'm going
to attempt after every completed test case (that the WG has been alerted
of) to confirm the technical decision being made in the next telecon.
Second, if progress has not been made on an action, we should use the
telecon time to decide to prioritize the action, and if the action if a
priority, to make a gameplan at the telecon how we can resolve the
issue/create the test case.

Again, up until Dec. is the critical path for this WG, so we'll need all
hands on deck! So please come to the telecons and make progress on any
actions.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh