Re: Notes on implementing GRDDL from scratch

On Nov 10, 2006, at 12:57 PM, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> As an exercise, I wrote (from scratch) a GRDDL implementation for
> RDFLib and 4Suite

I just looked over that code. Very nice and clean. Makes me glad I
re-organized
the spec the way I did. Your code follows the spec in a very
straightfoward
way. This should work nicely for the appendix I'm supposed to do on
a sample implementation.

Danny, if I were you, i.e. somebody doing a Java implementation,
I'd start with Chime's code and add the Java type decls and
whatever.

>  and ported testHarness.py to work with the implementation (it uses
> RDFLib for processing the test manifest and a graph isomorphism
> mechanism to properly check non-lean graphs for equivalence).  Both
> are attached and get through the test suites (including the RDFa test
> DanC added recently).  I plan on modifying the ported testHarness to
> output test results using the EARL vocabulary [1].

Go, Chime, Go!

I'm getting CVS access for you set up so you can work on the test
materials
directly.