RE: agenda: GRDDL WG Weekly 22 Nov

From: Ian Davis <Ian.Davis@talis.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:02:43 -0000
To: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, "public-grddl-wg" <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I am due to scribe but I have an unexpected conflict that I can't change
so I won't be able to make the call. Sorry everyone.

Ian

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts
see us at these events www.talis.com/events
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.