Re: issue 168 proposal: xsi:type of external references in Encoding

 Noah,
 IMO this shows that in SOAP Encoding we don't really want either
 1) the strong requirement that every value is XSD typed, or
 2) to use XSD simple types, or
 3) to allow external references.
 Pick one. I favor 3 over 1 over 2. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/