Re: Agenda for 13 March 2003 WS Description WG

Jonathan,

One more item of administrivia to add to the agenda: Tech Plenary feedback
wanted.

The W3C team would like feedback on the Tech Plenary, and in particular,
would like to know whether members would find it helpful to hold Tech
Plenaries more often.  Potential benefits: (1) Better cross-WG
communication; (2) possibly reduced travel expenses for people in multiple
WGs, since the WGs need to hold F2F meetings anyway, and a Tech Plenary
allows them to be consolidated.

Feedback form: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/100/TP2003/
Tech Plenary agenda: http://www.w3.org/2003/03/TechPlenAgenda.html

--