RE: Action 2003-01-21 for Umit

OK, here are suggested bindings for one of the examples you posted.

background-check.xsd

Assumes that the operation refers to the background-record GED. Also
assumes an in-scope ns decl for wsdl soap binding and tns of
background-check.xsd

1.

<!-- this binds the entire element to be a child of soap:Body -->
<soap:body xpath='*' />

2.

<!-- this binds a subset of the children of the GED -->
<soap:body xpath='p:company | p:address[1] | p:person-info |
p:address[position()!=1] | p:credit-rating' />

3.

<!-- as above but also specifies that p:report is serialized seperately
-->
<soap:body xpath='p:company | p:address[1] | p:person-info |
p:address[position()!=1] | p:credit-rating' />
<swa:data xpath='p:report' />

Note that the subset examples are still legal per the schema type. I
only bind immediate children of the GED. One could use XPath to bind to
arbitrary depth but I'm not sure we need that for these examples.

Neither of the other two schemas you posted are legal, so I don't think
it's reasonable to try to work up binding examples for them.

For the record given the following:

A) Can't nest an xsd:all inside xsd:choice or xsd:sequence.

B) Can't have two element decls in the same context with different type
but same name.

choice.xsd is illegal for A and B, while recurring-group.xsd is illegal
for A.

Regards

Gudge