Priorities

I agree with Dave Hollander that this was probably not the highest priority
subject to re-open, but I do think we now have a better definition.  I guess
the WSA doc does need a definition of "web service." Maybe one of the
editors (Chris?) can use this language, opening an issue so that the full WG
can approve it (or not) when the WSA document itself is reviewed.

But remember that this subject is the Black Hole of Productivity, so how
about if we brainstorm about something else, such as:

- Reviewing and discussing Joe Hui's Security Harvesting links
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Aug/0097.html

- How we want to sort out coordination, choreography, orchestration,
workflow,flow language,business process modeling,long-running transaction
management, ACID transaction processing, etc.  We are sure to be asked about
this now that the WSCI Note has been accepted, and the somewhat related
multi-part MS/IBM/BEA proposal has been released.

- Proposing topics (MANAGEABLE topics) that we can make real progress on at
the F2F in 4 weeks.

- etc.

The best way to move forward, in my experience, is to PROPOSE LANGUAGE for
the WSA framework document (or the glossary), or to draw a picture of how
things fit together that could be used in the document.