  From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
  Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:54:51 +0000
  Subject: proposal to change some datatype tests from APPROVED to EXTRACREDIT
and
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Nov/0092.html
  From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
  Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:08:50 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
  Subject: Proposal to approve tests

As part of this, I also propose the Working Group delegate the
question of whether the PROPOSED tests stay in the document to Jeremy
and Jos.  (Dan and I lean towards them being removed.)

PLEASE RESPOND TO THE LIST SAYING YES, NO (and state the nature of
your objection), OR ABSTAIN by the end of Monday, 1 December.  If
there is not consensus here, we can work on it at the 4 December
telecon, but we'll have to postpone the transition meeting
(tentatively scheduled for 8 December) and subsequent publication (9
December), because the meeting needs a 7-day lead time.

Monday, 1 December, is also the deadline for all editors to put their
pencils down and be done with their drafts.  (Jeremy can assume the
consensus position will hold; if not, there will be a new, later
deadline.)  Please leave the working group membership list, the Status
of this Document section, and the RDF PR references marked with "@@"
and I'll paste in the final versions.  I'll be looking at the
following URLs, and I'd like confirmation from the associated people.

Overview - Deborah?  (Guus had an action item to coordinate this)
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm

Guide - Mike Smith
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html

Reference - Guus
http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed

S&AS - Ian
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/owl/semantics/

Test - Jeremy
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/snapshot

UC&R - Jeff
http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/webont/reqdoc/

For the curious, the current draft of the Request for PR, from Jim
with some edits from me, is at [3].

Thanks for everyone's help -- sorry again for the confusion about test
maintenence from last meeting.

     -- sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Nov/0064.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/tr.html#rec-modify