Re: Agenda/Logistics for July 3 telecon

I had two left over from last week, unfortunately one of them has a
dependency on the semantic layering issue, so we probably should spend
between 0 and 3 minutes on it, until we have decided what to do on 5.3.

The issues are

**** B1 B2 proof
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0294
This is ready for discussion I believe.

**** no explicit type on bnodes
(rdf:List)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0302

the proof on this one depends on owl:Things being identified with
rdfs:Resource in OWL Full, and only a weaker result would hold if we decide
to resolve the semantic layering problem by dropping this identity.

Jeremy