Proposed QA Reply (version 2)

> 38. QA Review of owl-semantics
> Sandro sent proposed reply.
> ACTION: Jeremy, Jeff.
> All editors add link from their document to ALL others.

Replacing
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0268.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0367.html
and removing some material better covered by Jeremy's private reply
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jul/0006.html
here's my new suggested reply.

To be clear, I believe we should have a WG decision on this.  We
didn't really agree that all docs would include "a prominent reference
to the Document Roadmap"; Jeremy only agreed to consider it.  And we
only implicitely agreed that the Last Call specs sufficiently address
the issue of extensibility, as I claim we believe they do (in my point
"2. Checkpoint 9.1").

I'm also wondering if the editors of S&AS have done their related
action here, or still plan to (as I claim).   We wont be able to
really close this issue until they are also done with that.

       -- sandro