Re: WOWG: agenda Feb 20 telecon

I will need to leave early from tomorrow morning's telecon - about 9:45 pacific time.
Is it possible to include issues impacting the overview and me earlier?
I think the main one is 3.4 below.  (Overview has been published and I have updated the
editors draft with the list sent out by jim).

thx,
deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness