Re: WOWG: first language proposal

Dan Brickley wrote:

> Should we consider these three documents an offering from
> Lucent/Harmelen/Horrocks to the working group, or a summary and synthesis
> of the group's collective design work?

Given that the WG (or even the language focus group) is now seeing this
proposal for the first time, they can hardly be an output of the WG (or, in
your terms: "a summary and synthesis of the group's collective design work").

I see them merely as "an offering from Lucent/Harmelen/Horrocks to the working
group" (which we were requested to do in the March 7 teleconf).

Frank.
    ----