Re: TAG liaison at IETF Paris

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:13:28 +0000
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
On Mar 7, 2012, at 03:20 , Noah Mendelsohn wrote:
> Keeping in mind that I will not be at the IETF meeting myself, I'm curious whether anyone has suggestions for any specific planning that the TAG should do in anticipation of the Paris meeting? Thank you.

I don't currently have specific plans to attend the IETF meeting, but I'm on site and relatively flexible as to how I organise my days so if it's helpful I can pop my head into meetings here or there.

Coming up soon: I'm teaching a W3C online course on Mobile Web Apps
http://www.w3devcampus.com/writing-great-web-applications-for-mobile/