RE: Namespace dispatching

Maybe I'm missing something but how would this solve similar problems with
other vocabularies?

For instance, I may have an XHTML document, which somewhere inside contains
XInclude instructions. I'd have to run this through an XInclude processor
before it can be passed to the browser.

So, while the XSLT problem can be worked around, I don't think this can be a
general solution....

Julian