Re: Namespace dispatching

 Paul, the TAG,
 I'd like to voice my support for this view. I don't see what do
processors gain from the XSLT shortcut. I can see what people
gain, but then is anybody left who thinks XML is/should be
readily human readable? 8-)
 And the xslt:literal wrapper proposed by Paul disturbs
readability very little, while adding dispatchability, so to
speak. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/