RE: Submission request: the PSVI needs open exposure

> I have thought that this kind of issue which doesn't seem to belong to
> any WG but is at the frontier between different groups (there are at
> least 4 groups which IMO could feel concerned -namely W3C XML Schema,
> DOM, XPath/XSLT and XQuery) would be better handled by the TAG.

One clarification.  There is an XML Coordination Group within the W3C
that has all of these WGs represented on it.  I will ensure that your
item is discussed by that group but I still encourage you to submit your
views/requirements to the respective WG's comments lists.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329