corner-shape property likelihood of implementation in specs

From: Adrian Röthlisberger <adrian.roeberger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:00:50 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Dear People,

I just would like to ask about corner-shape property (bevel,scoop, round and
notch). The latest spec is from 31st January 2016. So luckily, there is
actuality going on there. How are the chances that these properties are
gonna implemented (at least in chrome) ? I need to know because I'm planning
a visual app for the future which is partly depending on that.

For any hint in this regard I would be very very grateful

Kind Regards

Adrian Roethlisberger