Support viewBox in CSS

From: Sarah Drasner <sarah.drasner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 19:24:11 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,
I would like to support Jake Archibald's proposal,
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Feb/0328.html#options3 to
move the viewBox, or view-box, as stated in the proposal into the CSS spec.
Currently if you need to adjust the viewBox for responsive development,
which is a very useful use-case, you have to use JavaScript for the
behavior of a simple media query. Using a CSS media query would be nice in
a multitude of implementations, including but not limited to SVG sprites or
Infographics. I've written an article for a few ways of working with it
here:
http://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/how-create-animations-scale-all-devices-31619478

Thanks for your time and attention.
Best wishes,