Re: [css-ruby] Default font-size of ruby annotation with ruby-position: inter-character

FYI, according to the bopomofo manual I get, normally bopomofo in
annotation has 30% font size, hence with 3 bopomofo characters, there is
still 10% for the light tone. And the light tone mark usually only occupies
roughly 6.7%.

- Xidorn