RE: The :min-width/:max-width pseudo-classes

From: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 00:46:34 +0000
To: Lucas Wiener <lucas@wiener.se>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
> I'm doing research regarding element queries as my master's thesis. First of all I wonder how this discussion is going? It seems to me like this mail conversation pretty much died in the middle of an interesting discussion.
> Also, are there any other mail threads similar to this one about element queries? Or any other research papers or similar that you know of?
> I'm probably bad a searching, but it seems to me that there are few resources that talks about the problem in detail.
> Kind regards
> Lucas Wiener

Hey Lucas,

I suggest following the Responsive Issues Community Group (http://ricg.io/) for up to date information and following the RICG mailing list (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-respimg/), you can review recent discussions there. You can also jump onto http://irc.w3.org/ and go to channel #respimg if you have any specific questions, but it seems like most of the EQ progress is still at the use case and initial planning stage (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-respimg/2014Dec/0000.html) .

~ Greg