RE: The :min-width/:max-width pseudo-classes

From: Lucas Wiener <lucas@wiener.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:21:16 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hey guys,

I'm doing research regarding element queries as my master's thesis. First
of all I wonder how this discussion is going? It seems to me like this mail
conversation pretty much died in the middle of an interesting discussion.

Also, are there any other mail threads similar to this one about element
queries? Or any other research papers or similar that you know of?

I'm probably bad a searching, but it seems to me that there are few
resources that talks about the problem in detail.

Kind regards
Lucas Wiener