Re: [CSSWG][css-text-decor-3] CSS3 Text Decoration Candidate Recommendation

That's awesome! As one of the developers working on implementing CSS3 Text
Decoration features on both WebKit & Blink, I'd be delighted to provide
feedback.

Not sure if this is the right place nor time, but I'd like to mention a
few things that came into mind while working on text-decoration
implementation:

- I am aware that this has been discussed in the past, but I think "blink"
value from text-decoration-line really belongs outside of this property;
- Would be nice to have a value to specify the "thickness" value of
text-decoration-line, either as a second parameter or in a separate
property;

Best regards,
Bruno