Re: colgroups

Besides styling the thing with borders and such, I wanted to work some
DHTML manipulation thingy using the DOM. Something like drag & drop. At
first, I wanted to use styling as

display:block;
border:1px solid;

To verify the ability of controlling the element. But it ignores me...

I think colgroup as implemented in today's browsers, is just an
algorithm that provides a shortcut for styling it's table cells and not
an actual element.

Kindest regards,
Manos