Re: the time load-rendering order

>From what i know (please do share your lights anyone)
you cannot control rendering order. It seems that
rendering is kind of random and depends from a variety
of factors, while the purpose of this "algorithm" is
to render the whole as soon as possible.
The ability of controling importance sounds very
usefull but the situation behind it is too complicated
so i don't think we are going to see something like
this anytime soon.
All these are just my thoughts of cource, based on my
rather small knowledge base on the subject.