Re: monochrome

Matthew Brealey wrote:

>At present it is - colour ink is very expensive, so to waste
>your customer/page viewer's money on colour ink, which adds
>nothing to printed pages (black is almost always better and
>much faster).

Is something wrong with letting the user decide for himself?
I'm not aware of any web browser that doesn't let the user
choose how to print his documents--if there are problems
that CSS should address, you have my apologies.

    John Lewis
  "You can call her an outdoor girl
  if she has the bloom of youth on
  her cheeks and the cheeks of youth
  in her bloomers." --Anonymous

AltaVista     Smart is Beautiful     http://www.altavista.com

Raging Bull?  Sleeping Bear?  Live stock quotes at AltaVista Live!
http://money.altavista.com