Re: On which font size is line-height based?

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:51:06 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>> From: rex@css.nu (Jan Roland Eriksson)
>> Subject: Re: On which font size is line-height based?
>> Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:56:28 GMT

>> This passage in it self qualifies for a rewrite. To me it's not even
>> clear if it is the "actual value" or the "computed value" that changes
>> due to...
>> "a numerical value on 'font-size-adjust' and the unavailability of
>> certain font sizes"

>> I can second that, with a slight emphasis on going for the "computed
>> value" (finally rendered value, as I read that) of font-size. It seems

>"Actual value" and "computed value" are defined in sections 6.1.2 and
>6.1.3, the reverse of the way you want to see them.

That would not be the first part of the CSS specs that I have got
bass-ackwards :) Thanks for the correction.
(I really need to get a Swedish translation of this stuff)

But we arrived on an agreement on the important part any way.

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <rex@css.nu> .. <URL:http://css.nu/>