Re: Comments for WD-rdf-concepts-20030123

Susan,

Thank you for your comments.  I think there's nothing controversial here,
and propose to adopt them as offered.

Brian:  I'm not sure we need to raise a tracking issue here, as the
comments are all editorial in nature... or do we?

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>