RE: Last Call comments on "Concepts and Abstract Syntax"

Hi Graham,

> >10) Section 7, 2nd Para: "These apparently conflicting views can be

> I'll need to look at this.  There's been another comment which suggests a
> misreading of this section.  Are you content for me to take this as a
minor
> editorial issue for review, or would you like a formal WG response?
>
> #g

I am content for you to treat this as an editorial issue. I believe that the
paragraph does say what you intended it to say... it just took me several
readings to get there. I've tried to debug my human parser failure in the
comment... I think that the heart of the problem is the length of the first
sentence that probably needs to be broken in to smaller bites.

I am happy to review/comment on redrafts if you would find that helpful, but
I don't feel I need a formal WG response.

BR

Stuart