RE: questions about rdfs:Datatype [Was: RE: Seeking normative definition of datatyping]

Hi Brian,

> From: ext Brian McBride [mailto:bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com]
> I'm not sure what you are looking for here Art.  The primer
> is (we hope)
> informative.  I think you can rely on the examples it provides.  We
> certainly haven't put in any that we know to be wrong.

My point is that M&S defined 15-20 normative examples.  Whereas the
Primer defines 0 normative examples; the Syntax examples in section 2
are "informal".  I think normative examples are important (for copying,
referencing, etc.) so I don't see the current situation as a step
forward.

Regards,

Art
---