Re: WebOTF Proposal: updated description and sample code

Unfortunately (embarrassingly!), the Firefox build and test fonts that
I posted earlier were using an obsolete definition of the WebOTF
header, not corresponding to the latest draft text.

I have now corrected the fonts and the code in the .zip archive; new
Firefox test builds are in progress and will shortly be available at:

   https://build.mozilla.org/tryserver-builds/jkew@mozilla.com-try-ffd1a95f0730/

(The Linux one is there at this time; OS X and Windows versions are
still building.) Hope I got it right this time!

JK