From: www-font-request@w3.org [mailto:www-font-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Kew
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 6:34 AM
To: www-font
Cc: Karsten Luecke; Tal Leming; Erik van Blokland
Subject: Re: WebOTF Proposal: updated description and sample code

Unfortunately (embarrassingly!), the Firefox build and test fonts that
I posted earlier were using an obsolete definition of the WebOTF
header, not corresponding to the latest draft text.

I have now corrected the fonts and the code in the .zip archive; new
Firefox test builds are in progress and will shortly be available at:

https://build.mozilla.org/tryserver-builds/jkew@mozilla.com-try-ffd1a95f0730
/

(The Linux one is there at this time; OS X and Windows versions are
still building.) Hope I got it right this time!

JK

https://build.mozilla.org/tryserver-builds/jkew@mozilla.com-try-da9d35a4f534
/