RE: EOT-Lite File Format

As I said earlier, releasing the code would require spending the money and time. All the information necessary to make an educated decision about MTX is public knowledge - unless there is a clear indication that there is an interest in implementing it, spending time and money to release it would be a waste.

Vladimir