Re: Added resolution to issue 320

Yes, definitely worth changing, but maybe with a further tweak to
the 2nd sentence: "a hierarchical list of SOAP codes [...] is
included in every SOAP message" invariably makes me think that
you want to include all possible faults codes in every SOAP
message, which is evidently not what you're trying to say. Can't
think of a fix right now.