Re: Artifacts in Requesters -- Simple Conventions for Diagrams

Here's the complete set (except the ones that we're doing away with
eventually). See you at the f2f!

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
11/06/2002 02:11 PM
Please respond to "David Booth"

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, www-archive@w3.org
bcc

Subject
Re: Artifacts in Requesters -- Simple Conventions for Diagrams

Chris,

Sure, send me the PPT, and I'll take a crack at it.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard