From: William Loughborough [mailto:love26@gorge.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 10:32 PM
To: ryladog@earthlink.net; 3WC WAI X-TECH
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile; Wendy Chisholm
Subject: Re: WAI Glossary New URL

At 09:54 PM 5/5/01 -0400, Katie Haritos-Shea wrote:
>Glossary.

I don't know if this has already been worried to death but...

If the glossary has "acronym" in it (which includes "abbreviation" in its
definition), it should have "abbreviation" in it - particularly since it's
the basis for a tag of some sort?

If this is the latest working draft, why is it dated 10 February?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE