Re: WAI Glossary New URL

Katie Haritos-Shea wrote:

> I realize that it is not "cool" to change URL's, but the longer I wait the
> worse it is going to be.
> I really needed to organize the directory structure. So.........
> The new WAI Glossary has many nice features (however unfinished)!
> Have incorporated the new glossary words from UAAG 1.0 new
> Draft[WD-UAAG10-20010409].

Cool! Thanks Katie. I will be making some changes based on last call
review comments (over the next couple of months).

By the way, I intend to "steal" the alphabetical links idea for
the next version of UAAG 1.0. Same for the references section.

Thanks Katie,

 - Ian

> All documents are xhtml.
> Using the WAI Resources style sheet, to coordinate with........WAI
> Resources............go figure......
> For now we will be working on
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/printable.html called the WAI Printable
> Glossary.

> This page has all of the definitions together while we are trying to figure
> out what to do with them.

> (Everything is all on one page and VERY slow)
> In the future our links to the WAI Glossary will actually go to
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/Overview.html (or Glossary Home), a quick
> so desire.
>
> Separately, but linked from the WAI Glossary Home page are:
>                 WAI Abbreviations http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/abbr.html
>                 WAI References http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/refer.html  (That is
> refer, not "reefer")
>                 and many pages by one or two letters of the Alphabet
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/B.html ,
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/J-K.html ,
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/S.html ,
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/V.html ,
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/W-X.html , etc.
>
>                 Only the definitions that start with "A", are on the WAI Glossary Home
> page http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/Overview.html , for neatness.
>
> As you can see, all of these Docs live in a new WAI directory on CVS and
> Jigedit, named surprisingly, Glossary.
>
> Katie Haritos-Shea
> 11809 Waples Mill Road
> Oakton, Virginia
>  22124-2113
>  USA
> 703-620-3551
> Mobile: 571-220-7777
>
> ryladog@earthlink.net
> kshea@fedworld.gov
> kshea@ntis.gov

Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783