From:   "Durham, Heather" <heather.durham@pearson.com>
To:     Phill Jenkins/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:     WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   02/26/2016 04:25 PM
Subject:        Re: WCAG compliance question

It is what I understood from this:
WCAG 2.0 ? Level A - 1.3.1 Info and Relationships:
Information, structure, and relationships conveyed through presentation
can be programmatically determined or are available in text. (Level A)

https://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20120103/content-structure-separation-programmatic.html

??

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
> Here's my take: With CSS disabled, users must be able to view, reach,
activate and interact . . .

Are you suggesting a new success criteria for WCAG 2.x?

or is that your individual interpretation?

Otherwise, where in WCAG 2.0 does it require the web app to work with CSS
disabled?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,

--