Re: WCAG compliance question

Hi Ginger,

as I read WCAG 2.0 it allows conformance claims to rely on particular
technology - See point 5 at
https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#conformance-claims.

So you can say that the site is conformant, Relying Upon CSS.

Conformance is not the most important question, however, in my opinion.
That question is "does the site have accessibility barriers"? Which comes
down to a few questions:
- do users turn off CSS in ie 11 (e.g. to simplify the layout or colour
scheme, or ensure that their own style sheet works?)
- what about other user agents?

cheers