Re: Allowing font size changes

On 14/01/2016 07:46, Michiel Bijl wrote:
> Only area I’m not familiar with is font-size on tablets and smartphones.
> I know you can zoom the entire page, but that is not the same as larger
> type. Any thoughts on this?

If you think it's the web content author's job to patch up
hidden/insufficient functionality of browsers on tablets/smartphones,
then sure, adding a custom in-page tool for text resizing is the way to
go. Personally, I tend to think it's the responsibility of UA developers
to provide functionality like that to their users (e.g.
https://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG20/#g-1-4)

--
Patrick H. Lauke