the official definition [of web accessibility] from the W3C is wrong

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:17:34 +0000
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
discussion starter:

"We need to change the way we talk about accessibility. Most people are
taught that “web accessibility means that people with disabilities can use
the Web”— the official definition from the W3C. This is wrong. Web
accessibility means that *people* can use the web."

source: Reframing Accessibility for the Web
http://alistapart.com/article/reframing-accessibility-for-the-web

--

Regards

SteveF