Re: the official definition [of web accessibility] from the W3C is wrong

* Steve Faulkner wrote:
>"We need to change the way we talk about accessibility. Most people are
>taught that “web accessibility means that people with disabilities can use
>the Web”— the official definition from the W3C. This is wrong. Web
>accessibility means that *people* can use the web."

I think that would usually be understood as "more than one" rather than
"all people", so you probably want to at least add the "all" there.
D-10243 Berlin · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
 Available for hire in Berlin (early 2015)  · http://www.websitedev.de/