Re: Accessible Testing Protocol for Mobile Website

Hi,

The BBC's Standards and Guidelines for Mobile Accessibility might be helpful.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/futuremedia/accessibility/mobile <http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/futuremedia/accessibility/mobile>

Kind regards,

Gijs

---
Gijs Veyfeyken
AnySurfer - towards an accessible internet
http://www.anysurfer.be/en
Brussels - Belgium