RE: server side images for geographic mapping data

At 08:50 AM 1/18/01, Robert Neff wrote:
><<Is there a list server for 508 questions?  As much as I dislike more list
>servers, I do think this may be the best recource.  Personnally, I would
>like to have one place to monitor or ask questions, for example the IG,
>however, not sure that is feasible.>>
There is the list mentioned by Jim Thatcher a few days ago. I haven't been
subbed to it & don't know how official it is.

Patrick

"It seems that a good place to ask these kinds of 508 questions is the Sec508
list hosted by Trace, sec508@trace.wisc.edu. All the Trace lists are listed