RE: Fw: Disturbing trend in tables

At 11:32 AM 1/18/2001 , Bailey, Bruce wrote:
>If you've heard these arguments over and over again, why don't you listen?
>Charles is vocalizing the consensual opinion of every informed person on
>this list.  Why don't you believe him?  If a hundred people tell me that I
>am wrong about something, eventually I actually start to consider that my
>preferred belief may, in fact, be incorrect!

I think you're being a little unfair here, Bruce.

If we went by the "majority rules" principle, most of us should just
stop worrying about this issue, since most people outside of our
little circle "agree" that the web is "not meant for people with
disabilities..."

I think Anne's use of Front Page -- with appropriate instructions
on how to add necessary information to make pages more accessible
-- is acceptable, given the fact that there are few _good_ options
which meet all of her criteria for a product.  There simply are no
good software packages aimed at non-designers creating web pages.

--Kynn, who guesses this makes me "uninformed"

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/
Technical Developer Relations, Reef           http://www.reef.com/