RE: Fw: Disturbing trend in tables

Actually, I recommend using page authoring tools in conjunction with HTML &
CSS Validator & Bobby.  Lets face it there is not one tool that is a total
solution AND people or web developers will not learn HTML and consider it to
be too technical.  The purpose is to be productive and get the information
up and until the tools will do this automatically for us, we have three
separate levels of developers.  The first is beginner, who probably in not a
coder, but can certainly help the office.  Second is advanced coder who may
or may not know HTML.  Third is someone who knows HTML and how to use tools
and takes the time to include Remember design houses do not require HTML -
they want developers who can post pages.  There is a cost and schedule
impact to take the time to do this and comes back to customer requirements.