RE: Is using frames to group links a sufficient technique for 2.4.3?

I don't see that grouping links is relevant to providing multiple ways
to access delivery units, so I think all the techniques for skipping
link groups don't map to 2.4.3 (nor to 2.4.1 which also references many
of them). They belong in 2.4.2, so I propose they all be moved.

Additionally, there are already a number of techniques under the heading
"HTML Techniques for grouping blocks of repeated material" (which I hope
will make its way into 2.4.2 instead). Therefore, I don't see it as a
priority to develop an additional one. If you're looking for stuff to
do, Becky, Team C can use help!

Michael

Content" >