RE: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units

A perceivable unit is unknown.   A cell phone may break a delivery unit up
into several perceivable units.   Different browsers may present very
different renderings of a delivery unit.    So we aren't using perceivable
units at all.  (did have one but it is now gone).

If the parts of a frame are not intended to be viewed separately then they
are not Web Units.

Yes - content is a global term for what we are talking about.  It is not
specific as you point out.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.