RE: 3.2.4 edit?

Yes

This sounds good. Especially since the latest version said within a page or
between pages.

Oops.

We can only require that it be consistent within a page or within a set of
pages.   Not for all content.   How would you cover that aspect?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center